September 16, 2008

Spoons!

Once upon a time some kids sat at my house making me watch these weird short videos on the internet made by this chubby kid about toothpaste and things of that nature. These videos made absolutely noooo sense. So what did the world do? They gave Andy Milonakis his own television show. After flipping through channels one day with a former boyfriend and watching the show for about 30 seconds, he told me that it was the worst thing on television and that I was forbidden from ever watching it again. Now, I agreed that I wouldn't watch it, and for the most part I had no desire to watch it, but I couldn't help but love the skit that my little sisters shared with me a short while later. I apologize in advance for sharing this clip with you, but it holds a special place in my heart and I can't resist. Enjoy...hopefully...

3 comments:

Arica said...

haha. i showed it to andrew because he hadn't ever seen it before.. we enjoyed a moment together. also, i totally thought about abby when he did the 'between 2 slices of bread' gig. i almost peed my pants. almost.

Anonymous said...

this made my giggle. aaron too. hahaa

Jess said...

I absolutely enjoyed this :) haha