So I have been missing from the blog world lately. Jeremy and I moved into apartments in Del Mar...we have yet to get internet, so yes, I must blog from the office. Well I have more news, but have to wait until I have more time to write, so until then....well I guess you can't watch Abby's new highlight video because Lance took it off and is fixing it up some more to dad's liking. I promise I'll post that and more soon!
3 comments:
you're post update has yet again refused to show on my lengthy list. and also, i might be crazy, but the video isn't working. dang nerr, i wanted to see it!
yeah...???
So I didn't know that you moved to Del Mar. That is cool and it makes me sad! Isn't that funny - we never hung out but now it feels like you are too far away to hang out if we had time to now!!! But you are not super far away so we SHOULD HANG OUT! I'll stop being lame. Let me know when you have time! :)
Post a Comment