Here's a comparison from my last picture to today! Just 10 more weeks...I can't even believe it.And here's one with a face for all you who were skeptical last time!
How did you do that? (The comparison pic I mean... I know how the baby got there! ) It's so neat to see how much the baby has grown. When is your shower? I've been eying lots of adorable stuff for your little one!
I made the picture with "Picasa," a program you can get free from google. It lets you do a collage called mutli-exposure, which just layers multiple pictures on top of each other. I'm pretty sure you could do the same thing even better in photoshop though!
Looking forward to seeing you at the shower. I already saw all that cute stuff your mom has been working on. You are going to have one nicely dressed little man!
7 comments:
he's a crazy fetus. and we love him. he's growing like a weed and kickin like mad. ..more prenatal massages along the way! (:
I love the comparison pic! That's so fun to see. You look SO CUTE!:)
How did you do that? (The comparison pic I mean... I know how the baby got there! ) It's so neat to see how much the baby has grown. When is your shower? I've been eying lots of adorable stuff for your little one!
I can't believe that your getting soo close to having the baby!! your soo cute!!
I made the picture with "Picasa," a program you can get free from google. It lets you do a collage called mutli-exposure, which just layers multiple pictures on top of each other. I'm pretty sure you could do the same thing even better in photoshop though!
i just found your blog from Air's. You look so cute all prego! Tell Jermface hi!
Looking forward to seeing you at the shower. I already saw all that cute stuff your mom has been working on. You are going to have one nicely dressed little man!
Post a Comment