I've been meaning to find these two videos and show them to everyone because of the experience I had watching the Grammys this year. In this first video from the Jamie Kennedy Experiment that our family has watched for years, they play a prank on a pianist who auditions for their new piano/rap idea...
Then I was watching the Grammys and when Jay Z came on to join Coldplay's Chris Martin on the piano (even though it actually sounds pretty decent), I died laughing!
Hopefully you found it as funny as I did!
A Quick Date Night Touch Up!
6 years ago
3 comments:
how funny! JAmie Kennedy cracks me up. And I still think the rapping with piano sounds weird--even if is coming from chris martin and JayZ.
We love Jamie Kennedy too- never seen that one though. So funny that you made that connection when you saw them performing.
yeeeuh yeuh yeuh yeuh yeuh.. here we gonna do. what you gotta do is get on, a work out PRO GRAAAM. and what you really gotta do, is try.. low fat SPAM.
Post a Comment