So last weekend we went up to Utah for conference...
And on the way home I knew we had to stop in Hurricane, UT to visit someone special because the chance might pass us by if we didn't. We stopped to see my great-grandma Dorothy...
Beckett's great-great-grandma!
I knew that having multiple great-grandparents alive into my teens was somewhat rare, and I don't know if anyone his age will have a picture spanning five generations like Beckett now has. What a tender moment it was to watch her hold him and keep telling us that she never thought she would see the day when she'd be a great-great-grandmother.
A Quick Date Night Touch Up!
6 years ago
3 comments:
Ash, thanks for taking the time to do the right things in life. You make me so proud.
Beautiful pic of you guys by the temple! I love it. And how cool is the 5 generation pic?! SO rare and special!
this picture is history! love you guys.
xox
Post a Comment