aka. Mr., sweet boy, the boy, boo, Becks, lil' stinker. If you know him already, then you know that this picture sums him up pretty well. If not, then please take note of the following: his gorgeous eyes and lashes! (don't forget the constant eye boogies in his right eye that have been ever present since birth), his cute dimples on both sides, his drool soaked onesie (he chews on everything, yet not a tooth in sight), the food also on his clothes (he looooves to eat food!), the funny face (I love it so much, and for all the cute pictures he takes I thought it only fair to post one of the less attractive ones because he does make funny faces a lot and they are hillarious). The only thing this picture doesn't capture is his non-stop wiggling! I love him!
1 comment:
Such a cute boy! His eyes are just stunning. He looks like he has such personality. And I love the drool soaked onesie...totally know how that goes. It's like, I may as well just spill a cup of water down his shirt, cuz that's what it'll look like in 5 minutes anyway. :)
Post a Comment