When I wake up in the morning the sun is on the wrong side of the apartment. The sun is out! It should be warm in here, but no. I have to turn on the heater in the morning because the large sliding glass door/window is emanating freezing-ness rather than warm sunshine. It is on the same wrong side again when Beckett is going down for a nap, beaming brightness into his bedroom window when he'd prefer it at least somewhat dark. Oh well. I guess I shouldn't be complaining when we have the only apartment in our complex with a sweet view of the ocean and Del Mar fairgrounds.
A Quick Date Night Touch Up!
6 years ago
2 comments:
That is such a pretty view! You are so lucky! We have the same problem with the sun and our apartment...we ended up permanently hanging a baby blanket over his window so there wasn't blinding light during naptime! Plus, his room always seems chilly and drafty to me, and the blanket helps it stay warmer in there. Don't you just love apartment living? At least yours comes with an ocean view! :)
I'd take that view.
Post a Comment