Lately my family has been dealt quite a few hard blows. We are all overcoming sicknesses that seem to be almost impossible to completely get rid of. One grandma is back in the hospital after being in a nursing home following her seizure...six months ago she had a stroke. She might also have pneumonia. My other grandma is in the hospital after suffering being beaten nearly to death by my uncle (her son). She is on the long path to recovery (fingers crossed), but it is going to be a physically and mentally draining process on her and my mother. I saw her yesterday, and we're going to take Beckett to see her and cheer her up tomorrow because she keeps asking for him. I hope that I can get some sort of schedule worked out so that I can lessen my mom's load in being at the hospital almost 24/7. We got the above picture printed to go in her hospital room to keep her positive since she can now open her eyes.
In happier news, we bought Beckett a Lightning McQueen potty (not really planning to potty train any time soon, but hoping to get him used to the idea of the little potty being for him). We've had him sit on it a few times, and yesterday he came into the bathroom where Jeremy was getting ready and said "pee pee". Jeremy asked him if he needed to go pee on his potty and Beckett said "pee pee on the potty", so Jeremy took him and sat him on it. About a minute later he went! His favorite movies right now are Cars, Incredibles, and Meet the Robinsons (which he calls "Lewis!"). He is so fun and I love that I get to be at home with him and be his mama.
Here are my favorite pictures from Keith's wedding that I'm in!...and probably the only ones I'm in actually, haha.


1 comment:
cute pics ash! sorry to hear about your grandmas. We will keep you and them in our prayers. we need to hang out soon. :)
Post a Comment