That's right...It's time for a vinyl giveaway! The winner will receive a vinyl cutout as large as 8"x10". If you haven't already...head over to my website to see existing projects.
To enter, leave a comment telling me which vinyl cutout you would want to win,
or
leave a comment describing a custom picture, jpg image, or words you want in vinyl!
OH! i want a print of "darling, it's better down where it's wetter. -sebastian" i've been wanting to 'graphic design that one for some time now, but you could get me started with a vinyl!
I'm all about planning and making lists...right now I plan our menu on some not cute post-it thing I got in the 1 dollar bin at Target. lol Yours is infinitely cuter! :)
8 comments:
OH! i want a print of "darling, it's better down where it's wetter. -sebastian" i've been wanting to 'graphic design that one for some time now, but you could get me started with a vinyl!
yessssss please!! i want the menu one :) I need this in my life
the menu one floats my boat! la la love it!
I definitely would LOVE the menu one, seeing as how I still eat cereal way too often for dinner. You are awesome Ash!
I would love the one you and I talked about for Abs house.Done a lot like your "as for me and my house" one. Love you!
I love the menu one! Pick me!:)
I like the Menu one as well :) Cute and useful. Much better than the paper I stick on my fridge each week!
I would LOVE the menu one!!!
I'm all about planning and making lists...right now I plan our menu on some not cute post-it thing I got in the 1 dollar bin at Target. lol Yours is infinitely cuter! :)
Post a Comment