So, Regis and Kelly are having a beautiful baby contest and I was told I should enter Beckett...I just don't know which picture to submit because you can only put up one! Help! Tell me which you think is the cutest and would win. Thanks!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
There are even more than this...I am so indecisive blah!
15 comments:
i think one...
the dimple shots KILL me with cuteness, however.. his eyes don't have the same effect, and there seems to be some droll or wet eyes in most of the others.. and the shirtless effect just screams cute baby to me..
good luck, sis.
you KNOW i think he deserves it. hands down.
I like 1, 3, 5 the best. I like the dimples, but I agree with Arica about the eyes too. Good luck!
#3
1 or 3!!!!
He better win!!!
The colors in 1 or 2 aren't good, 3,4 and 5 are great! Enter quick so they can feast upon him a lot!
Definitly 3!!!! He is so cute!
3 would be my pick!!
4!
#3
Definitely #3!
1 and 3 are my favorites. Great smile and cute personality!
I like #3 the best too :)
I vote 1 - the eyes and curve of his eyebrows are killer. Plus what a cute crooked smile. He is adorable!
3 for sure
Ashley
hey, i thought i voted!....i say 3!!
Post a Comment